Learning Curves Driving
(Students over 18)
Learning Curves Driving School is licensed by the State of North Carolina)Division of Motor Vehicles. We provide behind-the-wheel (13TW) instruction by state licensed instructors.
- The cost for behind the wheel instruction is $50 per hour, with a per session minimum of 90 minutes.
- Payments can be made using a credit card, debit card, personal check, money order, or cash. There will be a $35.00 service charge for all returned checks.
- Cancellation of driving and testing appointments must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment Student will be charged $25.00 if cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the appointment begins; unless in the event of severe inclement weather.
- The student must be at least 18 years of age (verified by Valid ID or birth certificate)
- While Learning Curves Driving School will exert its best efforts in teaching the student to meet the requirements of the NC Division of Motor Vehicles examination, the school cannot guarantee that the student will successfully pass a DMV exam upon completion of the course.
- Driving lessons are subject to appropriate weather conditions. We do continue with driving lessons in light to moderate rain but for the safety of our students and instructors we may need to cancel a lesson in the event of inclement weather. When that happens we will call or text to notify the student and get student rescheduled in a timely manner.
If either the school or the instructor fails to comply with the provisions of any contract or agreement between the school and the student, the school shall refund, on a pro rate basis, all monies collected from the student as consideration for the performance of the contract or this agreement
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind neither the school nor the student